Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Monday, November 4, 2019

Small hut by the sea

Having finished the Lain game, I had exhausted my old avatar. Suddenly I realized that I had no idol / ideal anymore. On one hand, it's a liberating experience but on another hand it means that I need to define everything myself and would probably end up becoming a role model myself. Started to feel happy, almost as if I had just been reborn once again.

Due to some kind of synchronicity (and DarkChakra's intuition), found another Estonian who had joined that Discord server.

During the weekend I also read quite a bit about anti-gravity and alternative propulsion topics again.

Orchestra


I had backed an orchestra and visited one of their concerts yesterday evening. Actually might have missed the concert if there hadn't been another guy who made the same mistake (the theatre had moved to another building). He told me where the concert was probably taking place and offered me free transport.

The theme of the concert was high voltage, which I found to be somewhat related to the research which I had just performed beforehand. I enjoy the orchestra because of how lively they are. A significant part of their performances is the interactive show. Dad also plays there, so earned perhaps 15 min of chatting time with him =).

Sometimes I've noticed the tendency of music artists to neglect the director. While wondering about it, I realized how useful such a system would be in solving engineering problems with very high spin rates or very high frequencies. 

Dream: Small hut by the sea


Me and some other person were using a boat to coast along the beach somewhere in a foreign realm. The whole place had the somewhat familiar eerie feeling about it, due to which we tried to remain careful.

We reached a small hut above the water, maybe 100 m away from the beach. I wanted to move closer to the hut and look inside. The other person notified me of the danger but I was curious and it did not really feel all that dangerous.

The hut looked empty (just some old planks and dust), and at first it felt empty, too. But it was actually not empty. There was an entity still guarding the waters from the hut.

I could not see her but I could sense her presence and converse with her. She explained that she and her kid lived there and asked my why I had come there. I expressed respect and curiosity, and asked her if throughout all her years there she has seen anything out of the ordinary.

She told me about an abnormally violent storm and high waves. I think also a whirpool of some sort was involved. As she described it, I witnessed it and felt the power.

I think we thanked her, and landed on the beach. As I woke up, the feeling of this power remained and I can still feel it a bit while writing this down ~18 hours later.

No comments:

Post a Comment