Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Monday, October 17, 2022

Other

Video of grandma

Today morning I had a dream where someone showed me a family video which I was not aware of. I had not checked up on what grandma had been up to, in the meantime.

In the video she was happy about being reborn and the wonders of a fully functional body. Since her death, we had become quite distant, due to which some of the video was missing sound. I had to focus on her, to hear what she was saying. Her mouth moved but I couldn't hear it. Seeing her happy made me glad, though.

Bonfire

On Saturday night, me and friends went to the woods and had a chat around a bonfire. At some point one of them said he once tried moving a box of matchsticks with his mind, for 3 hours, and that it didn't work. While he was telling this, three pieces of glowing coal flew on him and we tried wiping these off as quickly as we could. That night it happened a couple of more times but I found the timing a bit peculiar.

Hugs

I think it might've been about 2 weeks ago before sleep that I visualized hugging someone, and started to sense parfume. Manifesting smells has not happened that often recently, however, the details and vividness of visualization seem to have improved significantly in the past few years.

No comments:

Post a Comment