Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Wednesday, October 19, 2022

Protest: Great Day

Woke tired but smiley. Wished a great day to friends on a couple of Discord servers.

On my way to the office I saw a gang of youngsters protesting on the streets. I walked up to them and turned around to see what was written on their posters, for I was curious which of the problems . One of the posters said "Smile!", and the other said "You will have a great day today!" This escalated my smile into a surprise-happy laughter.

Today was an odd day. Very hectic. I did not even have the time to properly check and respond the messages from colleagues. Everything just kept piling up while I was occupied with one thing, then another, and so on. Thought I would finish with one more thing before going home but then remembered that I had promised to mom I would assist her with her visit to the construction store. Decided to take a bus home, to make up for staying late at work. While waiting for the bus, uncle called and I had to start making phone calls to organize something. Okay, got home while being on the phone at the same time. Mom was also on a phone call at the same time, and we both finished the calls at the same time. Eventually we get to the construction store. At the store, both our phones start ringing at roughly the same time. Once we got out of the store, we burst out laughing.

No comments:

Post a Comment