Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Friday, May 28, 2010

Half-sleep choices

A couple of days ago, as I was taking a short nap during the day, it felt as if I was walking on a solid plane. Then, suddenly a soft hole appeared into the plane floor and I started to fall down (possibly into deeper dreaming states). It startled me awake.


Yesterday, while taking a short nap during the day, I suddenly found myself in the familiar half-sleep state again. I felt I had at least 3 choices (I became aware of 3 feelings and could choose one of them):
  • Go forward and watch dreams
  • Take advantage of the half-sleep stage and try to practice psionics
  • A seemingly weird choice (felt like a packet of good feelings inside myself) - didn't know what it was and that's why I picked it 
The first is the most common and I have used the second for a couple of times, but the third one seemed new to me. Once I picked it, I felt the good feelings rush through the body and I immediately reached the blank state of mind with no thoughts. I remembered that I had actually been picking that particular choice a couple of years ago when I used to practice keeping my mind blank without falling asleep while lying on my back.


Can't remember any previous occurrences when I could literally feel the choices before completely falling asleep, but this one was cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment