Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Saturday, May 8, 2010

Injured in a dream

A busy week ended and ... I feel like I've caught a flu. I'm not sure if it's the flu or just the Thursday's jogging - all muscles ache and head feels a bit .. weird. I haven't been jogging for a while and on Thursday, I went on for almost twice the usual 30 minutes.


Before going to sleep yesterday, I went through the trouble of visualizing inspecting my whole body and cleaning it of all blockages and stuff. It took a lot of time and almost at every spot I had to stop and try different visualizations before I finally started to feel as if the spot had become clean.


Yesterday night I saw a dream or more like a dream inside of a dream. I was in bed on Saaremaa and couldn't sleep. I felt like I had to take some aspirin and get rid of the fever so that I could sleep properly. Every once in a while I fell asleep in the dream and saw a dream where I was coming down from a roof of an old building, but there was nowhere to put the lower end of the ladder, as the building was on a mountain edge. I messed with it for quite a long time and then gave up - just jumped down. As I did, I woke up from both dreams, feeling like I actually had fallen to the ground, but with my "astral body" (or however they call it). I felt as if I had twisted my left foot and cracked my chest while the body was all good.

Haven't been practicing enough psionics, I guess. If I had, I would have flown or teleported in the dream.

Anyway, the last few days it has been a bit breezy in my room and I haven't been able to try the psi-wheel with the cover open. So, I tried it with the cover closed for a few times again. It still moves so little that I can barely see it (or perhaps it's just my imagination that it moves at all).

I showed my first PK video with the uncovered psi-wheel to my sister and she confirmed that the psi-wheel was occasionally spinning - at least that's more than just my imagination.. =)

A couple of days ago, we played (or tried to play) passing constructs with my sister and I came to the conclusion that I really suck at making constructs. I had a hard time trying to make them last long enough and I couldn't even visualize a hot psi-ball.

No comments:

Post a Comment