Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Sunday, May 16, 2010

Previous lives?

I meditated for a short while and started seeing some images. The first one was a wall with a lot of paint fallen off and it gave the feeling that it was somewhere in the old town. I thought: "Why here, what's going on?" Anyway, I decided to follow the one who led me there (if any =D). I tried to look around, but it was all too dark and blurry and I soon became dizzy - I suck at remote viewing. It looked like we were going down some cellar and into some dark underground passages. I think I saw some torturing devices in the dark. A few moments later, I got another image - a prison room with 2 small cross-barred windows. While in the room, I felt as if I've been there. I guess having been there could explain why I used to fear sharp objects that were pointed towards me.

It reminds me of young Karli on Saaremaa - grandmother said he had once told her this: "I went away when the ladder fell on me, but now I'm back." He always panicked when he had to climb a ladder, take the stairs or simply go somewhere high.

Edit: It could've been something else as well, as I've seen other images packed with the deja vu feeling. Some of those other images have been more recent than the medieval times in timeline.


Hyena sent a link: Liquid mountaineering. Some guys came up with a new sport - running as far as possible on water. I wonder if psychokinetic weightlifting, running up trees or levitating would be next? Tagging psionics as a sport would mask it for skeptics, but still keep psions together, I guess.


Before going to sleep, I meditated for a few minutes, then did some push-ups and as I stood up and looked at my bed, thinking whether I should go to sleep or meditate some more. The bed snapped in at least 3 places simultaneously. It was fairly quiet sound, compared to what kind of snapping I have previously experienced, but it was more or less the first time something has snapped in so many places at the same time. It almost sounded as if the bed was being dragged by a few millimeters.

No comments:

Post a Comment