Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Saturday, May 15, 2010

Animated graphs; meditation concert

Yesterday after some not-so-successful pk attempts on the covered psi-wheel in trigonometric tattoos, I meditated for 30 minutes and started feeling psi inside and around me somewhat better. Couldn't do more than 30 minutes - my mind started to wander and I would've just fallen asleep, I guess. After meditating, I went to sleep.

I saw a cool dream in the morning: we were in a classroom and the lecturer asked me to come and show something on the blackboard. I hadn't been paying much attention and didn't know nothing about the subject, so I just passed my turn. There was some other guy whom I hadn't seen before. He said: "Well, I'll go if there are no other volunteers." He went to the blackboard, drew a few graphs and sketches, but as he did that, we were all amazed - parts of the sketches started to twitch. He drew on and the whole drawings started to change shapes and move around as he was explaining. As a grand finale, he spared the rest of the blackboard by just "scrolling" his drawings and drawing new ones into the same place.



It would be cool, if only I could do that with psi. Well, actually, it's just an idea I haven't even gotten to practice yet.


Me, my father and sister went to a meditation music concert today (just seemed too exotic to miss). It reminded me of hemi-sync music, but this one was better - it was more dynamic and they tried more different frequencies. As I concentrated on the sounds, I noticed that the higher the frequencies were, the more it felt as if psi inside me was pulled upwards. The lower frequencies didn't seem to have much effect. Well, a couple of years ago, it was especially the lower frequencies that seemed to have done something. Anyway, the sounds made my head feel dizzy and bad just like I was drawing too much psi through it - psi blockages again, I guess. 

After the concert, my head felt lighter and less shielded from the outside. When I touched my head, it felt a lot more fragile than before. The last time I went through the trouble of cleaning my head from all blockages, my head felt so open and defenseless that I was worried about taking a shower =P. I'm probably used to having dozens of heavy shields on and in my head so that I can't even recognize them - I can, but only through the pain that I feel when trying to push high amounts of psi through all those shields.

No comments:

Post a Comment