Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Monday, May 24, 2010

Messing with exam dates again

How the heck do I manage to mess up exam times?
Went to school for the exam in "Material structure 2" (or however it's called in English) and was surprised that nobody came to unlock the door. I was getting nervous, thinking I could have had the wrong time marked down in my schedule. So, I went into the computers classroom and checked the "Study Information System" (or whatever). I was a week too early - it was supposed to be the next Monday. I remember the lecturer saying: "So, the first exam is on the next Monday" (he said it a week ago). This Monday would've been the most convenient date for the exam, as I could spend at least 2 days studying for it.

Actually, I think I should view the coincidence from another angle. If I had had the correct date marked in my schedule, I couldn't have studied for it the previous weekend (well, at least not with enough motivation). The problem would've been the serious exam the next week - so, during the forthcoming weekend, I would be studying for the subject on Haskell programming (which is a killer) instead of "Material structure 2".

So, this "coincidence" was actually the only way I could have studied for the exam and I should be thankful to my subconsciousness. I'm still slightly frustrated about it though..

No comments:

Post a Comment