Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Sunday, January 22, 2012

Addicted

Became addicted to playing Fallout New Vegas in my free time. A few days ago I suddenly developed the urge to watch Naruto Shippuuden again, as I had the feeling that the fillers were over again. Took a break in Fallout NV to watch Shippuuden episodes 242 - 245. Amazing episodes, especially the last ones. Naruto met his true self and hugged it ^,^.

One of the guys at the forum (Alar34) has had dreams of a symbol, eye within an egg. Visited the KUMU art museum yesterday and stumbled upon a painting of the same symbol. Though, the painting didn't emit that much psi. On the painting, the symbol was recursive (one around another).

Grandmother baked an apple pie. Tasted it and then tried to alter its taste this time. I consider it as a success, because the taste did indeed change, though, only a little.

1 comment:

  1. Haven't been watching ever since the last filler. I really should see an episode again.

    ReplyDelete