Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Cleared a blockage

My ego has raised its head a bit. Yesterday I encountered a couple of emotions that I haven't experienced for a while. It was a beautiful day and I had a tendency to become frustrated in my mind.

Yesterday I practiced alternate-nostril breathing stronger than before. I started to feel unbearably good in my stomach and had to pause for a while. A blockage cleared out and I didn't have a problem with being out of breath again. Though, I was pouring with sweat and the bed got all wet. Now I can take it one level further again (2x more pumps with Wahi Guru's per breath). Catching up to what I could do a while ago.

Interesting, how before coming to the service, I always had the problem of nostrils being shut. Since starting pranayama practice again, I haven't had that problem anymore.

Almost couldn't sleep at night. Kept waking up every 30 minutes or so, expecting the alarm to ring.

No comments:

Post a Comment