Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Sunday, January 8, 2012

White skeleton

Tried the white skeleton meditation technique yesterday evening. It took slightly more than an hour to visualize each bone glowing white, as instructed on MeditationExpert. Sometimes I would feel slight pain or sickness in an area, sometimes a wave of heat emerged and propagated through the body. A few times I almost lost awareness of the body and saw the light emitted by the bones. After the exercise, I went to bed to focus on my breathing. I could see with my eyes closed again. Always fell asleep before getting out of body though.

Had a dream where I was observing someone who found his friend Conan infested with an astral being ("demon" of sorts?).

2 comments:

  1. Don't forget to dissolve the skeleton into dust, once it is a stable image:)

    -Owltwelve

    ReplyDelete