Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Saturday, January 7, 2012

Fuss

On Christmas vacation, a few weeks ago, I had decided to play a prank with pk. I was convinced that public transport was free of charge for people who serve the military (at least, that's what we were told). Still, I wanted to practice micro-pk and make sure that nobody would come to check the tickets while I'm on the bus. Then 2 weeks later, just before going back, I stumbled on a claim that public transport is not free in that town. It turned out that I had been stowing away without knowing it myself =/. Well, luckily pk works and I didn't have to learn it the hard way.

Occasionally it was cold to stand in line without moving. In order to put up with it, I once visualized the symbol of the Sun along with heat building up inside the body. At the same moment, a strong whirlwind appeared, swaying the trees and tossing our hats. Another technique - I visualize the central flame with branches from one of my dreams, burning in a similar to the Ki in Dragon Ball Kai. It would usually make me feel warmer pretty quickly.

I'm supposed to be a driver, but I don't have the license needed. Also, they don't want to offer permits for acquiring licenses. I feel I have to act real fast, but I don't know when, how and what to do. After mopping the floors for 3 weeks (nothing was organized), I got out again, but now my wallet was missing. Meditated for a while, reconstructing the chain of events and learned that my wallet is in a safe place that I can't access during the weekend. Visited the bank and got access to my account again. Later it turned out that I would have to consult with the higher-ups before registering for a drivers course. Another week extra? *Facepalm* What a fuss..

During one of the meditation sessions, I asked:

"What should I do?" 

The answer was something like:

"It doesn't matter which path you choose, for they all lead to the same point."

The answer was graphical though.

This pilgrimage sure highlights my insecurities from the deep.

No comments:

Post a Comment