Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Monday, January 23, 2012

Peek the corners

Yesterday evening I attempted to post something on the forum when the cursor teleported to the top-right corner of the screen, closing the window with all the tabs. Opened it again, but then the router crashed. Found it amusing, gave up and went to meditate instead.

Suddenly mother called from Spain. The ringing startled me, causing a dense ring-shaped cloud of psi to shoot out from the chest. She wanted to have a video conversation via Skype. Postponed the conversation and reset the router and stuff.

On the road today, I tried to glance at the road behind the next corner. With the first attempt I could see the road, trees, fields and approaching cars very clearly. Nice.. The next couple of attempts were also successful, though not as vivid.

No comments:

Post a Comment