Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Sunday, January 29, 2012

A pic

Inspired by Owltwelve's meditation on the wind kasina, I focused on the visualization of wind rocking tree branches in my mind. Started to feel a cold breeze around my face indoors.

It's strange, just how easily the feeling of a picture becomes lost during processing. The sketches drawn by hand always seem a lot more lively than the vectorized and brushed pictures. It might be all the small details, shading and stuff. Or it may be that I gradually lose track of the feeling during lengthy processing.

Telescopin' for new fairy tales

A sketch and a brushed version.

2 comments:

  1. If you continue to practice the wind kasina, don't be surprised if you should experience breath cessation. As the Tibetan yogis mention; you may experience what they call subtle wind through your chakras into your central channel:)

    Nice sketch!

    -Owltwelve

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks!

    I think I have experienced breath cessation a while ago. Hopefully it won't startle me again =).

    ReplyDelete