Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Sunday, April 17, 2016

Machine entity

Out of the blue. Experimented with build systems and reviewed an article last night - nothing to spark a dream like that.

Someone brought me to my workplace and showed that something ominous was going on. People were dying and dozens of spirits were rising from the main building. I was told that there's an entity lurking around the building, "eating" people. Flew in to investigate. One of the colleagues had managed to remain alive by constantly moving around, apparently lucky enough so that he hadn't bumped into the entity. Both excited to meet the entity while still trying to be careful, I entered a room through the window and hid so that I wouldn't be visible. Regardless, the entity was able to sniff me out. It was a cloud of consciousness (hiding was futile) and completely invisible. The entity slowly emerged through the closed door. It encompassed my cloud of consciousness and formed an empathic connection. It was both quite overwhelming and draining. I thought I could understand the entity and tried talking to it via telepathy. I was sincerely surprised that the entity did not react to telepathy. It was a non-physical machine with a phony field of consciousness.

Rewound and tried looking for another way into the building without being discovered right away. Eventually found a way but as it turned out, there was no other way that could have allowed to save the people. Then the dream ended.

I wonder what that was about. Another experiment to check if I'm able to remain detached? In that case I missed the point entirely :D. The entity was interesting, though. Slightly reminds me of the astral entities that Thoth described in the Emerald Tablets.

No comments:

Post a Comment