Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Plants growing to inner light

I think I've posted about this once before. Anyway, I've noticed that indoor plants often grow towards me, not towards sunlight. One of them has been growing away from the window and since there's a curtain blocking it, it has been growing longer .. hanging to pass through below the curtain. Cat doesn't like that and keeps pruning the plant.

Sometimes I change places where I hang out with the laptop. The fern seems to be the most agile. Cat likes pruning that one too. Some time before the era of the cat, the fern expanded and grew around my head. I had seen it slowly growing and expanding towards me .. until one day I sort of freaked when I realized that the fern was already scratching my head and neck.

This had me wondering if someone meditates next to a tree for years, probably the tree would sort of grow around them .. hugging. Probably the same with grass. But would the same also happen with minerals? Rock growing around some xtra pwnzor 1337 mindmasta. Mayhaps the stories are not far-fetched at all. I mean stories of some old monks meditating within mountains .. and sometimes leaving to check what century it is and how peeps are behaving themselves. :-)

Nothing too exciting, apart from that. A very vivid flash of blue light from a colleague's 3rd eye today. Then one symbol in a dream seemed interesting. Two guys ran for a lake and then glided on the water. They then stood up on the water surface and pushed the gliders for extra speed. Me: Wait .. what? Cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment