Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Palms up

Remembered one of the small but important details about sleeping. Decided to sleep on my back with palms facing towards the ceiling, for change. Noticed the difference right away, as psi thickness increased several fold.

Except for the fact that most of the dreams featured adult content (which they usually don't), there were two dreams that stood out.

One; I'm at the old wooden farmhouse in our village on Saaremaa. There's an old fireplace with a stove. There were logs in there, burning. It was nice and warm, even though it was a bit chilly outside. It was very windy outside, so the fire was roaring like a jet engine. It occurred to me that I should check I'm not overheating the fireplace. Looked at the stones on top of the fireplace. Shit, they're glowing! Climbed down and started separating the logs to let the fire die. Close call. Some time later Dad came in and cleaned some stuff. He warned me not to overheat the fireplace, to which I replied that I almost did. Woke up sweaty and slightly dehydrated.

Two; I don't know where I am but it looks like a lecture but outdoors. I'm among the students. During the lecture, some students left keys on my table before they left. The lecture ends, I stand up and leave my table. I notice that almost half of the students have disappeared (common in dreams - people have to wake up sometimes, too). There's a shoulder bag with more keys on one of the tables that's missing a student. There are three sets of keys, each set with 6 keys - so, 666 in total. Each set was of different material and had a distinctly different shape. I place a bowl (which happens to look like a Tibetan singing bowl) on one of the tables. I then take the keys from my table and put the keys inside the bowl. As soon as the keys hit the bowl, it starts singing. I notice that each key has a slightly different frequency. The singing does not fade away, the whole thing just keeps resonating. I put in more keys, one by one. With each key, a gap in the spectrum is filled and the bowl starts resonating more intensely. The power and intensity had become quite serious already, so I stopped before putting in the last set of keys. Ever since I started, some of the other students had been pleading for me to stop. Took the keys out carefully one by one and noticed they were glowing hot. I think I didn't get all of them out before there was something like a zap of electricity through the consciousness. It felt as if something tore through the fabric of the dream for a split-second.

No comments:

Post a Comment