Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Tears?

From about a week ago I remember a random encounter at night, where the corner of the blanket flapped against my face. Shouldn't do that according to some simple physics. Though, I was somewhere between being asleep and being awake, so it might not count.

Met the precognitive colleague again yesterday and had a chat on the way home. And then another chat when we found we were walking side by side again. She said my presence often makes her tears roll for some reason. Very strange, in my opinion. Sometimes I get my own tears rolling, but I suspect that's more because of staring at the computer screen 24/7.

Recently I've taken up regular pranayama practice again. This seems to be one of the few things that actually gets my energy moving. Though, today some of it got stuck and I felt rather uncomfortable. This culminated with a colleague spilling coffee over his macbook. ::Fuck:: and spilled even more coffee on it. He also forgot the laptop chargerat work and drove back to get it. The synchronicity and contrast made me suspect it was at least partially my geisting.

No comments:

Post a Comment