Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Friday, April 1, 2016

Phone geists

Today morning I saw a fresh graffiti art on a fuse box. Perhaps a bit creepy but very well done.


Pulled out the phone, to take a photo but the phone had become unlocked in the pocket. Not only unlocked, but it had opened the image gallery (which is a lot of taps), selected and opened another photo (not the first, not the last .. but somewhere in the middle):

Basically, it's a photo of the woods during the local lights festival (end of October 2015).
Won't rotate it because I think it looks cool(er) this way.

A workshop with a lot of new members. Somewhat strange that a girl in the management team was more tech savvy than most of the tech guys. So we do have technical management people, after all. She seems very intelligent, very open minded. No feelings, just happy that there are people like that.

While on my way back home, I thought if it was too late to visit a store. I pull out the mobile phone to check time. It's loading "App Store". With an "Err .. what the heck?" I close it again.

I think the phone is haunted.

No comments:

Post a Comment