Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Monday, April 18, 2016

Stuff

Took a nap after finishing with the review yesterday afternoon. After that I meditated for some time and then slept for 3 or 4 hours day. Still felt very tired. Though, at some moment something opened up and it became easier to focus on the crown. Worked on that some more, and got a few knots up the central channel and away. Couldn't sleep too well after all that meditation and daily sleep.

Some moments of light-stepping, forming of whirlwinds outside the window with secondary attention and synchronicity / telepathy of sorts. There's a trainee, who is rather open. For at least 2 times, I entered the lab to see how he's doing and on both occasions he had written me messages that I hadn't seen (messages were sent while I was already on my way to the lab).

Today some guy walked past me and Hi'd twice. He even turned around to see if I actually didn't recognize him. I also looked back at him (15 m of distance between us already) but I still didn't recognize him.

No comments:

Post a Comment