Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Monday, September 26, 2016

Central flame

Last night, just after I visualized sending love to the dog, the central flame got ignited for a few minutes. Could hear and feel the noise from the flame. Then it slowly faded away again.

Dreams were nothing special, except that I was no longer afraid of appearing at home. Judging by prior experience I suspected I would pop back to Mexico by the morning anyway.

It's strange, really. I don't consider myself anything special. However, even with a plastered face, people generally treated me very well. Or rather, maybe a bit too well. Or perhaps it's not worth thinking about it that much .. should maybe forgive myself and just be.

No comments:

Post a Comment