Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Monday, September 12, 2016

Dream training

Hmm .. there's some sort of tension surfacing every now and then, out of small things.

Focused on the Udana for a moment, as described in Steve Richard's "Levitation". The results were easy to recognize. Several jolts in consciousness today, in addition to the feeling of consciousness shifting.

With the Udana being seated in the throat, obviously some throat chakra type challenges popped up today as well. One of the lecturers (a colleague) asked me to describe some processes that I didn't understand very well. So, I had to improvise without being afraid of being wrong. Luckily I had practised just that in the only dream I had last night. Could've done better but it went quite okay anyway, I guess.

Steve Richard lit the path of pk for enlightenment very well, by providing a good overview of the terminology. This helped me realize that without pk I would probably have a hard time with it. For years, I kind of hoped that there wouldn't be a difference but it seems that pk practice is the easiest way to transcendental awareness or samadhi.

Also, one of the issues that I encountered last time was lack of desire. I no longer had any. Though, without any desires it's somewhat more difficult to progress. This time I ought to be wary of the stage without desires.

No comments:

Post a Comment