Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Friday, September 30, 2016

Concealed worries are dangerous

:) although people personally thanked me for the presentation, apparently I still wasn't happy about my performance. ::loud thunder:: I noticed that I gradually became more tired each day after the presentation. Some tension crept up inside, which I couldn't release very easily. Food didn't digest very well and attempts to take a nap just shifted me out of body with nausea. Would've liked to visit the cultural event, but as it turned out, one had to register and pay for that beforehand. Not that I wasn't notified of that by the subconscious, but I just skipped it until I would meet my colleague .. but then just forgot about it. Oh well, went "home" and took a nap, trying to heal it. Realized that actually it was not the presentation but the lack of focused answers to the questions.

Thought it all through while watching Naruto and Sasuke battling. Feeling a lot better now, since now I have clear guidelines for improving my presentations even further.

Yup, need to get back to regular pk practice again. Progress is much more efficient when there's a direct need for it. ::loud thunder:: It's not so much pk practice for practising pk but rather for speeding up the internal battle, as one requirement for pk is the clarity of mind. It seemed like a good idea at first, to develop the clarity of mind and concentration first, and then try pk. I guess it didn't work too well for me .. got lazy :D.

No comments:

Post a Comment