Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Monday, September 19, 2016

Funeral toll?

Two nights ago, I was flying over the pasture near the summerhouse when I heard the belch of an old friend. I thought this indicated that he was ready to celebrate his birthday. I was about to shoot over the pasture with great speed, but there was someone flying just to my left and they accidentally tipped a tower of old window panes. There's almost always someone to my left, chilling around with me. This is the first time I've seen the presence actually interact with something. Typically the being is like a robot that doesn't speak, doesn't do telepathy or anything. Ok, anyway, I decided to watch it fall, then rewind and try to prevent it from happening. Yup, it shattered alright, leaving a lot of glass shards on the pasture grounds. Which is obviously not good, because there are animals grazing there. Rewound but that shattered the dream. Don't ask me why there was a tower of window panes on pasture grounds in the first place .. dream logic, right?

For a few times the ability to focus has surprised me a bit. Probably still rusty, but at least a lot better than I would have expected. A few seconds of focus and got a headache. Haven't had a short-circuit in a while .. went to bed. Two symbols.

I'm away somewhere and come back. Already from quite far I see that on the grass in front of the house, there's a square of candles with what looked like a tombstone. "That's odd, I wonder if someone has died?" Moved closer and realized those were not candles but bells. Read the sign and it said something along the lines of "Prayers for the funeral toll" (Palved hingekellale). That seemed odd. Dad walked past and reminded me of the bathroom tap that needs to be replaced (off-topic). "Yah, still haven't had the time to replace it," I said. To finish it off with random off-topic discussions and to confirm the state of awareness, I said "Bomb," and observed a deminer truck appearing through me (for the lack of proper collision avoidance). Walked out of it.

Then a trainee from work appeared just around the corner and gestured for me to follow him. He took me into a meeting room through an abstract place with a lot of doors. The abstract place was interesting .. not my creation.

Other than that, Steve Richards' "Invisibility" is awesome. It's not just about invisibility but also about alchemy, materialization and dematerialization. It describes the formation of matter, it describes the enlightenment process, the process of becoming immortal and what not.

No comments:

Post a Comment