Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Friday, September 2, 2016

Old lady with a functional body

Some of the last dreams today morning..

I was minding my own business, packing stuff to go back (about time for the morning alarm). Suddenly I sense someone behind me, just over my right shoulder. I look there and I see nothing. Knowing there must be someone there because I feel them, I adjusted my awareness. Sure enough, an old lady became visible. So, I listened to what she had to say. Couldn't really remember all of that, and it didn't actually make too much sense, either. She was worried about all sorts of people. At some point she left .. and then showed up at the doorway just a minute later. She was worried again. Told her: "Instead of constantly worrying about the bodies of others, return to check the status of your own body." In a minute, she was back again, crying from both sadness and relief. I didn't get why she still came back, but she said she hadn't returned for a long time and that the body was still more-or-less habitable (ears and eyes had degraded a lot, though). She seemed happy.

That was quite unlike any other dreams that I've had.

Still tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment