Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Thursday, September 1, 2016

Old barnhouse

An interesting combo of OBE and LD elements.

I appeared at the door of the old barnhouse. Everything was in this dark blue haze, which I've taken as a sign for OBE. I focused more on being there, and the blue haze disappeared. It was no longer night. Opened the door .. or at least tried to. It took me a lot of fiddling with it, to get it open before me and closed behind me. Inside, I moved around and observed the numerous entities that were chilling around. Some of them produced loud non-physical sounds that I could hear inside me.

At some moment, I left the barnhouse (teleported, I guess) and found myself among a few other people. Thinking I was without a proper body, I expected that the people wouldn't see me. Though, they seemed to have .. to some degree at least.

In the last dream I was in the attic somewhere. The attic floor was slowly falling apart. However, there was an issue with some kind of oil spill in the attic. This oil spill had to be resolved before any of it drips down. Couldn't interact with the oil nor with the attic floor .. so couldn't do much about it. Eventually it turned out that as the attic floor degraded, the oil vanished instead of dripping down.

No comments:

Post a Comment