Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Thursday, September 15, 2016

Two symbols

A dream or two last night. In one of them, I encountered the pleasant symbol of detachment: I took a bunch of electronics to a colleague, to give it away just like that. He was quite surprised. I tried to make it look like it was no big deal - that much of it wasn't really working anymore and what not .. bah.

At some point, while discussing something with a friend, I noticed a wall with a graffity on it. No big deal, right? I mean, it's a big wall and all, but it definitely caught my attention. Because the graffiti was constantly repainting itself. It consisted of a painter (who himself was painted), and a blue circle with a red arc on top. The painter put forth extra effort to ensure that the blue circle was well drawn.

A sketch of what it roughly looked like. The painter himself was less refined than the circle.


Edit: What just happened? While typing this down, somehow the tab closed and a popup with Firefox hotkeys appeared.

Today has been a strange day. A lot of stuff happened. Re-found a gift card with free money to spend (had forgotten it into my drawer at work). Also received my Nikon D3300, yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment