Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Tuesday, October 25, 2016

Flamedreams

Recurring symbol in pretty much all dreams for about a week:
  • flammable objects catching flames or becoming really hot all of a sudden
In one of the dreams, instead of flames there were simply dangerous spots of great power, shooting arcs of electricity.

There was a a succubus as well. Though, in general it seems that the foot pads helped to clear the channels, making celibacy practice a lot easier.

First snow. Quite a lot of it, actually.

Invested quite a bit of effort in a subject that I hadn't been able to attend much. Downloaded slides and studied from that, but apparently not all slides had been uploaded by then. Didn't go too well, so I guess I still didn't invest enough effort. This didn't stir any emotions, although I would've expected it to. To make sure it won't go to waste, I'll still pump up the energy and convert as much as I can for future inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment