Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Saturday, October 15, 2016

Trousers on pants vol 2

An old friend organized a party at his new place. We were shown around and had a lot of salad, pie, cake, cookies. But that's not what I wanted to post about. His mom visited as well, and started to tell me about the weird experience when she saw me walking with trousers on top of pants. Friend apologized to his mother: "Sorry, I forgot to tell you that there's no need to worry about him. He's alright." His mom: "No, it's not that I was worried about him. At that moment a lot of strange thoughts popped up. I wondered if I was seeing a ghost or something. He looked exactly like you, he was even wearing the same pants."

At that moment I turned more serious. I doubt anyone else in the hometown would have worn these pants. The pants were a very specific pre-order from the US. Although there probably are other pants that may look the same, this experience makes me want to pay more attention on my image from now on. Doesn't matter if I'm dreaming or not.

Speaking of dreams, last night I chased a mouse that materialized in the room. That wasn't easy .. to catch it while making sure it wouldn't bite my .. hand. Both the hands and the mouse seemed rather realistic, I might say.

No comments:

Post a Comment