Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Saturday, October 29, 2016

Trick or treat?

::long_doorbell & cat darts away from the door::

::Trick or treat?::
F****. Thought about it for a couple of seconds and said "I don't have any".
So, paused my homework and went baking pastries.

Anyway, dreams have been interesting, but apparently the psi channels have become clogged again so celibacy practice hasn't been doing too well. Targeted some unhealthy thought patterns, hoping that would help to clear the channels again.

Two nights ago I ended up dreaming of Malta again. I was worried about not having my accommodation organized. So, looked around for a restaurant with free wifi, to check if there's any place free on AirBnb. Interesting that although now I'm not worried about getting back, I'm worried about accommodation ::facepalm::. Apparently due to the worries I had missed the point of the dream altogether. I had become associated with someone else. At a rather fancy-looking hotel, the person detached and everything changed. Magical artefacts became visible throughout the room. Instead of this guy finding the room, the room had probably found him. I saw him form a portal on the wall, walk in and disappear.

Read some more of Steve Richard's "Invisibility" yesterday. This inspired one of the most interesting dreams (or so I thought from within the dream). Browsed a lot of old texts and stuff, in a malleable building of some sort. Again, by the end of the dream, I realized it wasn't mine .. I was just observing another guy dreaming that.

Saw the bookshelf again with my eyes closed a couple of nights ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment