Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Sunday, October 30, 2016

That scenery tho

Focused on the stomach throughout the night. This fixed the stomach issues.

Experienced the most beautiful sceneries in the dream. Walked the pasture at countryside. Looked at the field to my left, which then morphed into seaside with pink flowers growing near the shore. A bit further, two guys on a boat were placing fish nets (I think). The dark sea reflecting the morning sun, together with the flowers and all..

Okay, continued walking. The grassy road morphed into asphalt. Stepped on a shard of glass. With this dream body, I taste everything I touch. So, it felt as if I was chewing on the glass. Picked it up and continued walking (while biting and chewing the glass). Laughed at myself for eating glass in thoughts (almost like one of my aunts). Dropped it off right next to another glass shard at the fence of somebody's backyard. Continued walking along the road.

Thick rain clouds, but it was awesome, how sunlight was shining through the clouds. Moreover, the sky was very easy to affect with pk. Played around with focusing light on different patches of flowers. A lady with a kid walked the same road. At some moment she pointed at the sky, to make sure the kid also saw the godrays. I also turned around and looked up at the rays I had directed at the patch of flowers.

Very vivid. Though, lighting conditions and colours were slightly surreal (high ambient but still a lot of contrast). As if seeing in HDR.

No comments:

Post a Comment