Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Tuesday, October 18, 2016

Excerpts

There was some geisting today. Didn't feel it being mine, though. A cup made some ruckus in the cupboard. ::A colleague stares at the cupboard with a suspecting glance, and says: "I suspect it's mine. There's something paranormal haunting me today.":: Perhaps 10 minutes later, another colleague enters the room, walks past the sink and a mug hops (or at least makes a sound as if it did).

A couple of days ago I tapped a pen against the table while working through lecture slides or something. I found that I could tap the pen against the table with just a single finger (did that for about 3 times), until I started wondering about it. Tried again and couldn't reproduce it.

Played with clouds yesterday morning while waiting for a car. Slowed down some parts of the cloud, sped up some other parts and so on.

About a week ago I was seeing spots of cat's aura .. continuously for perhaps a minute or so.

The detox foot pads are pretty good and they've made a difference. Though, wouldn't want to use them for too many days in a row. Uncomfortable.

Have been feeling more and more floaty.

No comments:

Post a Comment