Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Friday, October 7, 2016

Vivid dreams

Quite vivid dreams with good recall of details.

Still fascinated by the art of others on the psychokinesis forum, I drew a bit in the dream. I was given a strange pencil, which produced colors unlike any pencil that I've seen (starting from blue and ending in red). Got a nice picture, which I hanged up somewhere. Though, right after I did that, it started raining (indoors .. happens often). The rain washed away the colors and the picture became rather dark and gloomy. Looked at it and found that it was still good, although the previous one had been considerably better. The room was very strange, though. Floor, ceiling, walls, stairways and everything was covered in blue tiles like a bathroom or something. There was also a fireplace but no chimney, which I pointed out to a friend who was trying to start the fire.

In one of the dreams, there was some guy with a demon. While focused on something, the demon tried to take him away. Being friends with the guy, I observed him and the demon and notified him at the right moment. He grabbed the demon's nose and stopped it. I found it fascinating that the demon was not frightening or bad. It just looked frightening and it was simply in its nature to harm people while they're not paying attention.

Practised some photography on landscapes .. with an unstable camera construct (all buttons and screws were loose). However, since the construct was unstable, I could reshape it to a comfortable fit in my hand.

Stepped on something that belonged to Hyena (not sure how it had gotten into my dream, though). Then stepped on another item that belonged to him. This caused an ego itch that summoned him into the dream (which seemed to have been the goal of the dream). He wasn't mad (he was, but only for the first couple of minutes), and simply asked if I've met any aliens. I didn't want to answer (would cause browsing in memories, which tends to make dreams unstable) but decided to still do so. With some effort, I thought recalled at least 3 kinds of aliens. Though, to me it seemed that all of them had merely interfered with my dreaming and were not significant encounters.

No comments:

Post a Comment