Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Friday, October 14, 2016

Necromancy?

Tried detox foot patches last night. Not sure if it was those plasters or something else, but in addition to feeling the effect, I also had some rather strange dreams.

A fairly normal dream, where I visited Mom .. or she visited me. She gave me another book, and said she has reached the stage where she's almost constantly both in as well as out of body. I was impressed and happy for her. I told her that sister is also improving very quickly and will soon be at that stage as well. Though, I wasn't as happy about my own progress. C'mon, it's years and I still haven't reached even the stage I used to be at all these years ago. Sigh.

I suspect that the author of the book might have been an old acquaintance or something. Anyway, the next dream was about a long drive to the place of an old acquaintance. Eventually got there. This guy came out of his house, greeted us and warned us not to freak out due to the strange stuff happening at his place. He was still as friendly and still looked as young as ever. Respect. But then his wife came out to greet us .. headless. Instead of her head, there was just a bump with a mole on it. She tried to speak but at some moment realized she had forgotten her head .. so she went back inside. We followed her. Inside, I happened to walk past a large bed, which hosted many bodies, all of which were partial but alive and perfectly healthy. In fact, he had his parents and grandparents there. The head of his grandpa was perhaps the oldest in the collection. It looked as if they were watching TV. His wife now had her head installed and was busy with something. I looked at what she was doing. There was a foot on the counter next to the large bed. She was cutting its toes with scissors .. so that they would regrow. None of these things were probably physical, so there was no blood or gore. No eerie feelings or anything .. as if all that was routine.
Still .. DAFUQ?!
Haven't seen anything remotely similar in any previous dreams. Nor have I recently played any video games, watched movies or anything of such. Swamped with homework and scramming for exam, that's all.

No comments:

Post a Comment