Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Thursday, November 21, 2019

Alt dreams

Eh, it seems I've forgotten some of the dreams while waiting for the opportunity to utilize my wonderful spheres of vision and fingers of graceful code in order to convert the memories into records.

On Saturday had a chat with Dad and he referenced some rumors regarding Mt. Kailash. I looked up some pictures of it and found that it's a common destination for pilgrimages.

Dream: Waterside mountain


In one of the dreams I climbed some kind of a mountain which was just next to a large water body. It was early morning and the weather was nice and calm. Eventually made it to a plateau with some welcoming tablets with information for people on a pilgrimage. Contrary to my expectations, the plateau was packed with people, so I poofed.

Dream: ...


Have forgotten what this dream was about, but it took place at the summerhouse. A happy family kind of a dream. What I do remember is that I realized I could float around without effort again. A typical milestone in these kinds of dreams is the ability to open doors without "stepping off the nimbus" at the doorsteps.

Dream / OBE: That awkward wave



I was walking towards home from some odd direction (I thought I was coming from school or something). It was early morning, around the time of sunrise (no idea about the season). The sky was clear, the air was still and it was nice and quiet. Everything about the environment was very vivid. I heard the sound of wet asphalt under my boots, I felt the slightly cool air on my skin. I think I was wearing brown coat and had a brown shoulder bag.

Everything seemed real as far as I could tell, except for the fact that I felt completely at peace.

I was about to cross a road between two apartment blocks when I noticed a car approaching from my left. I considered waiting for the car to pass (my usual behavior) but on a whim decided to float into the air and let the car pass by from underneath.

I think it was a dark red car with nothing particular about it. There was a lady in her 50s or 60s driving it with no other life forms in the car. She had the driver side window down to vent the smoke from her cigarette. Right after I had floated over her car, she stopped the car diagonally across the road and let out a whistle of surprise.

I tried to wave to her but the roof of the car blocked the view. It was a kind of wave with the hand below my feet, attempting to reach low enough that she might see it from one of the passenger windows but I didn't think it worked.

Descended for a moment without touching the ground and took up both speed and altitude in the general direction of my home (or so I thought). While at it, I could hear her footsteps following me at a distance. While flying up at greater speed, I think the realism of the experience faltered. I wanted to experience the cool breeze a bit more, so my coat vanished and I continued flying with just a t-shirt flapping around in the wind.

Woke up a bit disoriented. It was about 3 AM, dark, cloudy and wet outside. Took a small amount of TheraFlu.

No comments:

Post a Comment