Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Tuesday, November 26, 2019

Feng-palm

With these realizations occurring, tension loosened and waves of heat engulfed more of the chest. Smaller issues burned and let the fire spread further. However, with the more significant blockages gone (consequence of the realizations), prana could make its way from the tail up to the top of the head.

Last night it took me a while to fall asleep because of the heat and the constant release and burning of old thoughts, thought patterns, emotions. I would fall asleep and then startle awake for hours.

Dream: Dog-Cat


Eventually I did fall asleep but had sleep paralysis. I was in bed, couldn't move .. at first I just laid there. Then at some point the cat came next to my bed, I think. I think it was the cat, because its presence reminded me of the cat. But this creature made the sound of a large old dog panting while staring at me in the bed. Then a cat's paw creeped up to the blanket but I think that was my imagination because the dog did not move nor did its sound change .. and the cat was not really there. I tried to rise and check the dog but only ended up waking my body again.

The same heat, constant release and burning of thoughts. And, of course, the constant sound of "flames roaring up the chimney" (central channel).

Dream: Feng-palm


Managed to fall asleep again. Someone came, pointed at the bed and showed what a mess it was. I wouldn't have cared much because I was tired, but regardless, I looked at it as well. It looked like a pile of garbage. This someone asked if I had even noticed the worms crawling around. I hadn't, and still couldn't see any .. but while cleaning the bed a bit, I found that underneath the matress there were literally old garbage bags still waiting when they'd be thrown out. Well, I guess the Feng Shui of my bed could be improved a notch (Feng Shui failure aka feng-palm?).

Checked the time, it was less than 2 AM (had gone to bed at 11 PM). After that, I failed at each and every dice roll for sleep. Well, I would have probably gotten some sleep if I didn't have to wake so early.

No comments:

Post a Comment