Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Saturday, November 30, 2019

Minor stuff 2

During the past few days I've been seeing power surges (lamps suddenly flicking brighter and then returning to normal). It wasn't just me seeing them, another colleague also stared at the lamps with a disapproving look.

People have been leaving that Discord server left and right, without saying anything. It hurts the ego but improves detachment.

Mind has been becoming a bit more clouded again and tensions within the body have been creeping back. While there has been less tummo, I've at least gotten more actual sleep.

100th anniversary of the national university. Went to see the march. Took photos but due to the lack of light and motion (large ISO and low exposure time), they don't look too good. At the last stop of the march, there was an art installation with animations projected onto the wall of the ruins of the cathedral. It looked awesome.

I had not accounted for the whole event lasting this long and was not dressed accordingly. Shivered a lot, and tried to make the body produce more heat with a breathing exercise. At least it was more-or-less uniformly cold, so I don't think there would be a body part protesting against such abuse.

The sound and animations were so good sometimes that I got shivers and goosebumps which unfortunately was the last thing I was looking for in the cold. Overall, the animations were about the history of the university. It was a pleasant surprise that a project with my contribution was also shown as part of the national history.

Once the show was over, I avoided shops with hot drinks and ran a bit to improve the blood circulation again. Not sure but a hot drink might've caused a thermal gradient across the organs which could've been more harmful?

No comments:

Post a Comment