Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Wednesday, April 1, 2020

Left hemisphere on fire

Since the meditation on Saturday, my left hemisphere (and left nostril) had been inactive. For the past couple of days I've been trying to boot the left hemisphere again.

The few times successful boots there has been a fairly intense flow of psi up the left side of the spine, in addition to the left side of the body producing a lot of heat. Occasionally I've felt something melt again in the centre of the brain, helping to calm the body.

The left eye has also been acting a bit strange recently. While the left side of the body was producing a lot of sweat, the left eye started to hurt due to dehydration.

Dream: Blood circulation


A dream from Monday morning. I was shown a prototype of some kind of a setup at a lab. In a plexi-glass cuboid, there were all sorts of tubes and pipes and a pump which acted as the heart. I was amazed. Then someone else entered the lab. They were amazed how efficient this system would be when adapted for producing artificial blood.

Dream: Stage


I don't know why but these kinds of dreams are rather common. For some reason, I sneak backstage to hide (otherwise stand out too much). While there, everyone would try to get me to the stage to perform.

That aside, a friend got a kid recently and this friend showed up in the dream. He was really tired, though. He listened to the concert for some time, then took a tent and went to sleep in the dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment