Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Sunday, March 14, 2010

The art of breathing

I read about Svara Sadhana in the Kundalini book and decided to try it out by sleeping on my left side.

I saw at least 2 interesting dreams. 

In one of them, we were building a hut out of clothes somewhere in the woods. During the summer, we used to play pranks on the aunts, by building all kind of things out of clothes on the drying ropes outside. In the dream, it was windy and we were just putting the clothes on top of each other to make a hut against wind. All the clothes were freshly washed white T-shirts.

In the other dream, there was a bonfire, a bus and a pickup. Someone walked towards me from the bonfire and warned me not to go near the pickup. He told me that sometimes a fire breaks out near the place where the pickup was. I was certain that the fire could not do any harm to me, but then a furry dog doll poofed into my hands and as I didn't want it to get burned, I walked away from the pickup, just in case. When I did, a huge 3-4 storey flame appeared. It was orange-red from the bottom and at the top, there were blue vertical lines in a cylinder around the central axis of the fire. It looked really powerful and a bit scary at the same time.

No comments:

Post a Comment