Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Saturday, December 6, 2014

Imprisoned

For the whole night I was stuck / imprisoned. I didn't have a good idea how to break out and escape.

The environment was like a designed dungeon with a lot of NPC's always watching every move. The population density of NPC's was always around a certain area. It would've seemed as if they were there to fight against .. but they were too strong for that. Also, they were only aggressive when I tried to enter the zone that they were protecting. Each time there was another person with me, looking for weak points in the environment.

After studying the environment (new environment each time), the only idea left was to practice astral travel. The only way out of the environment seemed to be without the dream body. However, my astral travels only last for a limited amount of time and after that I'm back to where I started.

Anyway, I sat down, meditated and flew through the wall. Fell down through several balconies, until I got attuned to the environment. Flew around between the buildings a little .. until I noticed a tree behind one of them. Flew over the building and towards the tree. Grabbed the tree and tried to feel it the best I could. The environment changed, the buildings disappeared and there was now a pretty landscape with sun shining through the trees. A depressed entity appeared. Had a chat with him, trying to cheer him up .. until I remembered the sad truth that I'm stuck myself, at which point I disappeared from there.

No comments:

Post a Comment