Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Monday, December 1, 2014

Spontaneous happiness

For the past couple of days I've been focusing on releasing the habit of tension. Had to do it, because I got cold for pretty much whole Saturday and I know what happens if I don't release the tension during nor after that (that's illness and eventually death).

Yesterday I noticed that I felt at least 1.5x lighter and more agile than before. The root chakra region still feels sore. It's been sore for at least half a week or so.

Today I suddenly got waves of heat going up the body and found spontaneous happiness. Not much, but it made a difference. Also, everyone around me was more happy as well. Not much, but it had an impact.

No comments:

Post a Comment