Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Proxy experiences

At work there are all sorts of displays around the building. While there aren't any specific events going on, most are showing some space agency clips.

Glanced at one of those displays today for a few seconds. There was a guy floating around in ISS and talking about something.

Realized that I know the feeling of zero-gravity. I also know the feeling of re-entry and the feeling of being back on Earth. I'm not sure if I've posted about it here, but I also have a memory of dying in space, knowing there's no way to escape and no way to get help. Helping others in a similar situation has been a recurring theme in several dreams.

But then again, I have memories from other people at the present time and I have memories of the future. My consciousness is not mine, it's shared and because of that I can't conclude anything about my past-lives .. I don't own them. There's no "me", there's just a cloud of consciousness that experiences.

No comments:

Post a Comment