Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Thursday, December 25, 2014

Where I'm expected to be

Had some interesting dreams. Since it's a holiday and grandparents are expecting us to visit them, I experienced a very strong pull towards their place.

Woke up at their place, after a long sleep. I usually sleep in an eclectic manner, sometimes being awake, sometimes being half-awake, sometimes being deeply asleep. Throughout the night I was aware of myself being at their place, not here at home. Anyway, they had hoped I would wake up earlier, as people had already started gathering around the table and everything. This was very OBE-like.

Heard the neighbours listening to loud music (sounded like DnB). No-one else around me heard that, so I assumed it came from where my body was sleeping. It took me some time to arrive back at home and when I did, I realized my astral body was 180 degrees rotated, in respect to the physical body. Also, the music did not originate from the physical realm. From the physical or semi-physical realm, there was a different music (a neighbour listening to classical music from the TV).

No comments:

Post a Comment