Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Lack of recollection

Last night I had an inspiring chat with Hyena again.

Went to bed, took a psi field the size of the room and focused on it. At some point I felt a bunch of psi rise the spine up to the head. I think I continued with my focus.

Then I don't remember anything until in the morning I had a dream where I was on my way back with Kevin and some other people. There was barely any time left for me to catch a bus and go home. The party was rather relaxed about it all. Anyway, I sped forward and scouted the area for a bus stop. Then rewound time and went straight towards the bus stop the next time.

Some of us had to visit the bathroom, though. I noticed that as I washed my hands, the water there did not wash off soap.

Woke up into a half-dream state, where I knew / saw the time (saw the surroundings with closed eyes and stuff) and listened to what happened around me. It seemed like an overlay from a high-frequency realm or something, on top of this material realm. In the high-frequency realm, I heard some sort of sounds in the distance (the sounds were not muffled, but I've forgotten what sounds they were). Also, I heard father leave and say "have a nice day".

Woke up and heard father leave for work in this realm also.

No comments:

Post a Comment