Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Cloudmatrix of 2-4

Today morning I woke up and looked outside of the balcony window. Two point-shaped clouds vertically on top of each other.
  • Tidied the bed, looked again - the lower point had turned into two point-shaped clouds. 
  • Packed the laptop, looked again - another point had appeared between the lower two points.
  • Paid a visit to the toilet, came back - still those 4 dots, now slowly fading away.
Interesting..

A very hectic day that was. Ah, also saw pastries in my mind's eye when I thought about lunch today morning. Questioned that, because I wasn't feeling like eating pastries for lunch.

An hour past lunchtime. Yay .. nah, too long a queue. Let's go to the other diner. Too long a queue. Ok whatever, let's just go to the store and buy pastries, then.

No comments:

Post a Comment