Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Saturday, March 5, 2016

The psi thickens

Something is changing indeed. A thicker blob of psi has formed and moves around with focus. Today morning I woke up in a cloud of thicker psi. It seems there's also prana moving around. In addition, I have started hearing music in 3D again (I guess it's not with the ears but with the cloud of thicker psi).

Semi-accidentally managed to upset sister today. Crying made her head ache, which lead me to an interesting thought. The headache I think appears due to dehydration. Now, I've noticed that while stressed, tension in the body also squeezes out a liquid. The liquid often feel cold inside the body and when it propagates out through the skin pores, a bad smell is produced. Some animals, insects interpret this smell as the smell of fear and become agitated. It's as if the body is crying inside-out.

No comments:

Post a Comment