Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Monday, April 11, 2016

Did I just wolf-howl?

Shopped. Basically quickly walked through the shops and paid attention to intuition. Then made another round and bought the new shoes and jacket that caught my attention. A bit expensive, but should be about as endurable as the old ones.

Installed the creepy lampshade yesterday evening. Well, it used to seem creepy, which is why I got it from Luis Carlos back when I visited Mom in Spain. Or maybe not exactly creepy but its shape and the cut-outs remind me of something that I've forgotten. Similar to a rocket nozzle but then again not quite.

Tried linking LDT and crown again last night. Also became aware of a way to make my practises easier. Grabbed it, focused on it and started building from it, to maintain it for as long as I could throughout the night. It's an anchoring technique for maintaining a neutral perspective on one's own mind. Like pretty much all of these "ways", there are no words that describe them.

Today morning somewhere between awake and asleep, suddenly a wolf howl came from inside my nose. The sound was unexpected and spontaneous. Noticed that the sound wasn't clear. There was some kind of a crackling noise that cut through the howl. Perhaps hypnagogic? This was something new for me.

A few minutes later, I heard one of the neighbours switch on the radio. As she turned the knobs on the old radio, it made the same kind of crackling noise. Me figures.. maybe it came from the radio? But then again, why would there be a wolf howling sound on the radio. Awkward nevertheless.

Edit: Ah, skipped the previous post, but I think one dream is still worth posting. I looked at my hands and noticed that on each hand, one finger was missing. So, I grew new. Facepalm .. missed the chance for an OBE from LD.

Edit: Edit: Saw a halo around the Sun today morning (with a rainbow cloud). Rare phenomenon but has been happening more and more in the recent years.

No comments:

Post a Comment