Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Friday, April 22, 2016

Sigh

A vivid dream where I woke up on the stairway next to the apartment. Getting dressed seemed kind of awkward at a public place like that. Came back to the apartment and found it different. Apparently Dad had paid a visit .. and cleaned the apartment? Everything looked nice and tidy. He asked if there was anything else I would like him to do. I said I wished I had had the time to clean up everything, also that a light bulb had broken and that actually the bathroom faucet needs replacing.

Pointless post from yesterday that I would have thrashed. However, today Dad called and asked when I would be coming home. I said it would probably take me at least an hour more. He then asked if there was anything I would like him to do (the same way he did in the dream). I told him there wasn't anything, just wished I had more time at home.

A bit tired from the 13+ hour workdays this week. Also a bit sad, because preparations for an upcoming test campaign haven't gone well. A lot of unexpected problems have popped up yesterday evening. I barely have any ideas on how to tackle the issues and there's barely any time to resolve the issues (only the weekend, basically). And I'm supposed to work on a lot of other things as well (multiple deadlines on Monday), so I can't just no-life the weekend at the lab, either. Enough of the whines. The point is, on my way home, a heavy cloud of hail followed me around. Cat kept looking at the clouds, whining sadly.

Also, it seems that the somewhat expensive shoes are slowly breaking apart already. How come?

And then suddenly people are congratulating and praising me publicly.

No comments:

Post a Comment