Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Saturday, April 9, 2016

Synchronicities

Cat sometimes behaves weird. Not sure if it's some kind of a self-defence geist or something, but here's what happened today:

I ad a reddit post to sister. Cat cuts my trajectory back to my room. I stop and look at him. He performs a backwards somersault and I think hits against the floor, hurting himself. A second later he makes the sound that he usually makes when he gets hurt. He dashes for my foot, intending to bite it but suddenly stops and backs up. Sister comes over, asking what happened. The cat dashes at sister's hand and bites it, indicating that he got hurt.

With the psi getting thicker, there have been more cases where the cat behaves odd.

Synchronicities have become more exciting as well. Yesterday I had planned on renewing the passport (done at the police station). Stopped before the door and turned around because I got the feeling that I wasn't expected there. The usual road signs were also missing, so I thought maybe it had moved to some other part of the town. Nope, but as it turned out, need to book the time and pay the fee first. A couple of hours later I go for a lunchbreak. At the door, I notice an ad for an EEG test at the university applied psychology lab. I buy lunch and notice a friend at a table there. I join him and casually mention that I had realized one has to book the time before getting to renew the passport. He looks at me a bit weird and thanks me because he was just about to go to the police station for that. Also took the phone number for the EEG test .. really curious about the technology that they use, as well as getting some reference measurements for personal experimentation.

The thicker the psi field, the more other people seem to be synchronized to my activities. For example, today there was an active Skype chat going on with a colleague, who was debugging some of my code on Windows. I said I would rather work on something else .. and went to bed. A couple of hours later I came back and as it turned out, nothing had happened in the meantime. Usually people don't care if I'm Away, Offline or not, they still post stuff (if I'm at the laptop). While asleep or actually away, this doesn't happen .. which I find interesting. It's as if time stopped for X while I'm focused on Y.

No comments:

Post a Comment