Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Thursday, April 14, 2016

Smell of herbs

Glanced at the book that Maruthaja has shared on the forum:

"Unleash Your Telekinetic Ability: Edition 1 of 3" by Kaltem Gibson

Didn't get past the introductory part yesterday, but it seems good. Or rather, the author of the book has nice aura. Thought I would maintain a document of comments while reading it.

Throughout the dreams, the theme was: There's an awesome book and I'll benefit a lot from reading it. Well .. let's see.

Just prior to falling asleep, I took the pose of sleeping on the back with palms pointing upwards and worked on some mind blockages. Noticed the distinct smell of some herb that is often used in medicine. I don't know what kind of a herb it was nor what kind of a medicine it might've been. Anyway, with a few attempts I confirmed that the smell was forming inside the nose. Sometimes the smell became so strong that it started to remind some other chemical.

As I flicked the switch for the bathroom light today morning, I noticed a flicker in the brightness of other lights. For a split-second, they became dimmer. A regular light bulb had blown out, whereas the LED bulb was still lit. I think that was the last regular bulb in the apartment. With it being this rare, I started to wonder why does current increase just before the bulb burns out? I mean, resistance increases as the wire becomes thinner but current increases, producing a positive feedback loop, which in turn causes the other lights to dim for a split-second. Sure, it's probably because of arcing, but arcs are driven by voltage not current - so why does current increase when there's arcing? Utilizing that is the core idea behind a lot of zero-point generator designs.

Today I played with the singing bowls again. Once it happened that the baby angel started rocking on the string again. This happened when I got the main frequency in some rather specific interference pattern with quite high intensity. Confirmed that the angel starts moving without me even touching the cupboard. Maybe it's vibrations propagating through the wood?

1 comment:

  1. While the Kaltem Gibson's book contains interesting concepts, it also contains a lot of mistakes and controversial arguments.

    ReplyDelete